The Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center stands out in Chicago as a ground-breaking showpiece for conventions and trade shows. Effortlessly blending modern elegance with expansive and fully-integrated facilities, the Schaumburg Convention Center provides an inspiring setting where everything for your event comes together—seamlessly. Here, everything runs smoothly, especially the ease of your arrival. The Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center really is at the center of it all.
- 8.5 million people reside in the metropolitan Chicago area
- Over 50 airlines service the Chicago area
- 3,500 flights arrive/depart Chicago daily
- 46 million people live within a one-day drive of Schaumburg
- Chicago is the nation’s only dual-hub for commercial air travel
- Historically, events in the Chicagoland area experience record-breaking attendance
- The venue/hotel is an estimated $40.00 taxi ride from O'Hare International Airport.